Evercreech New Station

Evercreech New Station

Photo by Jeffery Grayer (July 1967). © All rights reserved.

History

Evercreech New was opened on 20 July 1874 when the S&D Bath Extension was opened. The 'New' station was more convenient for the village than Evercreech Junction. There were a small number of goods sidings, a goods shed and a crane. The station closed for freight on 1 July 1964 and completely on 7 March 1966.

Current Status

Can You Help Us? Please tell us about the status of this station.

Future Plans

Evercreech has grown since the line closed so will almost certainly need a new station on the reopened line.

Location

Map

Navigation

Gallery

Photo From the Rail Thing/steve Sainsbury Collection (c.1960). © All Rights Reserved. This Image From Http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/672725 is Licensed Under the Creative Commons Attribution-share Alike 2.0 Generic License. by Tudor Williams ( Http://www.geograph.org.uk/profile/7492 ) Photo by Jeffery Grayer (july 1967). © All Rights Reserved. Photo From the Rail Thing/steve Sainsbury Collection (c.1968). © All Rights Reserved.

Learn More...

Page last updated: 08 May 2013